Our Mental Health programs for co-workers
Meditating actually changes your brain, and with it, the way your body responds to stress. This works wonders on depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Our program “ARADHYA” is based upon the same. A fast forward rewind of their lives was there, but all of them enjoyed, shared the personal experiences and highlighted what was they could avoid. It was a learning experience also. We discussed the integrity of being female and motivated each other by sharing live moments.
The research is strong for mindfulness’ positive impact in certain areas of mental health, including stress reduction, emotion and attention regulation, reduced rumination, for reducing mild to moderate depression and anxiety, and preventing depressive relapse.
2. To increases stress resilience
3. To increases positive emotions
4. To increases focus and present moment awareness
5. To increases emotional stability and intelligence
6. To increases your capacity to learn
7. To increases empathy and compassion
8. To increases a sense of connection to yourself and others To increases your sense of purpose and meaning
9. To improves sociability