A Computer literacy program for children from the Government and Community schools. Sanganak focuses upon up scaling technological knowledge in the fields of computer literacy and helps them match steps with the growing needs of technical abilities.
Key Focus Areas of the Program
- Empowering community based children with basic Computer education.
- Providing basic knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Inculcating technical skills of computer hardware engineering such as installation, assembly and repairs.
- Establishing computerized vocational training centers catering every government school offering training courses in a wide range of occupational skills.
- Intellectual development through ICT.
- Improvement in computer literacy ratio in the communities
- Bringing a positive change in the society as a whole.
- To empower kids of these communities with computer education which will help them not just gain knowledge but also attain livelihood earning computer skills for life.
- To establish computerized vocational training centres covering every government school oýering training courses on a wide range of occupational skills.
- To improve education in rural and urban communities by establishing and equipping computer education centres in government schools.
- To establish Computer Center in government schools which specialize in the use of information technology, to support the education of girls with relevant local content for computer skills development.
- To up skill the students and to increase the computer literacy ratio in the quest of national development.
- Sanganak works in conjunction with the objective of women empowerment. For the same, Sanganak is determined to promote the computer literacy among the girls so that they can self develop their career in the field of computers.
- To bring a positive change not only in the lives of girls but in society as a whole.