All Donations to Ramagya Foundation are eligible for 50% tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Children out of school are among the most invisible sections of society. Migrant children, street children, child labor, children of construction laborers and daily wage laborers contribute to a major chunk of kids who are out of school.
Ramagya Foundation has been continuously highlighting the issue and is trying to take the progressive steps of mapping children in resettlement colonies, tracking migrant children and is taking initiative to mainstream out of school children into formal schooling by providing supportive classes like Unnati and Umeed.
Ramagya foundation as an NGO in India has so far directly put more than 40,000 children into the path of empowerment through education and skill training in a healthy and positive environment. We also work on the overall development of the children and community through various programs on Physical and Mental health, Skill development and Community development to uplift the majority of people of vulnerable communities from all the possible ways.
Ramagya Foundation envisions to see every child in school in India. Donate an amount that is equal to how much you spend on reading a book of your favourite authors to change a kid’s life.
Your contribution can provide an opportunity to read and write for those children. Join hands with Ramagya Foundation and provide education to out of school children across India.
Once you donate, we will send you the name and photo of the child you are supporting with their periodic progress reports.
- Note: Once you donate, we will update you with the periodic progress reports of the cause you supported.
Yes, I want to Support a Cause!
Physical & Mental Health
Or, you can deposit directly in the bank.
The details are as follows:
Bank Name : Indian Bank
Account No: 6245699506
IFSC Code: IDIB000S153
- All Donations to Ramagya Foundation are eligible for 50% tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
More than 40,000 students have been impacted so far
Ramagya Foundation’s educational programs like Unnati, Umeed, Sanganak are designed to promote quality education by promoting after school special program, opportunities for dropouts to get enrolled in mainstream education and computer literacy.
Impact so far
More than 20,000 people have been impacted so far.
- Impacted more than 4500 people through our Aaradhya and counselling program by identifying students, parents, community representatives, children of community and government schools who were suffering from anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts and provided them counselling for a healthy and positive mental health.
- Distribution of Sanitary napkins in the government and community based schools to more than 5000 girls.
- Periodic sessions conducted with the supporting staff on their personal hygiene and mental health.
- Impacted more than 10,000 children through Adolescent sex education to both boys and girls in community schools and in more than 20 government schools of Uttar pradesh.
- More than 1500 heating pads were distributed to the drivers, conductors, sweepers, community representatives, housekeeping and support staff.
- Organized more than 200 health checkup camps in the Delhi NCR region
- Organized Blood donation camp in association with Indian army. More than 100 units of the blood samples were collected and sent for soldiers fighting for us on borders of India.
Health Camps Conducted
More than 1,50,000 Dogs have been given treatment so far
Awareness and Vaccination camps
- Provided medical aid to More than 3500 sick and injured street dogs till date
- 60 awareness camps were conducted in urban areas and villages to promote sensitisation towards voiceless and their rights
- More than 2000 street dogs were given anti-rabies vaccination free of cost
Medical aid provided to street dogs
Sports Development in government schools and community based schools
More than 35,000 students impacted so far
- Sports training in 15 sports activities to more than 25,000 students.
- Expansion of Ramagya Foundation’s Sports for Development program through Swastha schools in 22 Government schools.
Students participation in Sports competition
More than 10,000 children and women were provided with specialized training
- Training to 600 girls in stitching and tailoring courses. Theoretical and practical knowledge was inculcated through a designed curriculum of 6 months in the batches of 20 students.
- More than 6000 students provided hands on training in art and craft in association with Kiran Nadar Museum of Art
- Girls from the deprived section of the society were provided with the driving training session for a span of 21 days.
- More than 500 females from the deprived sections of society provided with vocational training in stitching and tailoring to become successful entrepreneurs to earn their living